Thai Cooking 泰国料理

Ruth: So, Akane, you’ve been to Thailand, right?

鲁斯:茜,你去过泰国,对吧?




Ruth: So, Akane, you’ve been to Thailand, right?

鲁斯:茜,你去过泰国,对吧?

Akane: That’s right. I went once on a holiday with my friends for Chinese New Year.

茜:没错。我和朋友们在中国新年期间去泰国度假。

Ruth: Wow. I’ve always wanted to go to Thailand.

鲁斯:哇。我一直很想去泰国。

Akane: Yes, it’s a really nice place. I really enjoyed it.

茜:嗯,那是个很不错的地方。我很喜欢那里。

Ruth: So what did you do there?

鲁斯:你在泰国做了什么事情?

Akane: Well, one of the things I did there was to take a Thai cooking course and I learned how to make Thai food.

茜:嗯,我上了个泰式烹饪的课程,学习如何做泰国美食。

Ruth: Oh, wow. So how do you make Thai food?

鲁斯:哇。那要怎么做泰国美食呢?

Akane: Well, I don’t know if I remember but I really enjoyed the cooking course.

茜:我可能记不太清楚了,不过我很喜欢那个烹饪课程。

Ruth: What was the course like?

鲁斯:那个课程都教些什么?

Akane: Well, it was really interesting actually. They picked me up first thing in the morning and drove me to an outdoor market where they sold all kinds offruits and vegetables and meats and spices and it was a kind of market where only the local people would go and they introduced me to a lot of different kinds of herbs and spices and fruits and vegetables that I’ve never even seen before so that was really interesting, and then they took me to the kitchen which was actually an outdoor kitchen right by a beach so I got to do cooking right in front of a beach it was very beautiful.

茜:实际上非常有意思。他们早上会先来接我,然后开车送我去卖各种水果、蔬菜、肉类和辣椒的露天市场,那是只有当地人会去的那种市场,他们给我介绍了许多种我以前从来没见过的草药、辣椒、水果和蔬菜,真的很有趣,之后他们带我去了一个厨房,那是一个在海滩边上的露天厨房,我要在海滩前面烹饪,那场景真的很美。

Ruth: Wow.

鲁斯:哇。

文章目录
,

京ICP备15061610号-1  网站地图