Nanju: No
好,Nanju,我想问你些平常人们怕的事情。你害怕坐飞机吗?
Nanju: No
好,Nanju,我想问你些平常人们怕的事情。你害怕坐飞机吗?
Todd: No. Do you fly a lot?
不怕。
Nanju: No, if I am getting opportunity I will be very happy.
不怕?你经常坐吗?
Todd: Really!
那倒没有,但如果我有机会的话,我会非常高兴的。
Nanju: Yeah sure!
是嘛!
Todd: OK, are you afraid of snakes?
对呀,是的!
Nanju: No.
好,那你怕蛇吗?
Todd: No!
不怕。
Nanju: No.
你竟然不怕蛇!
Todd: Now, India has cobras.
不怕。
Nanju: Yeah, it’s a lot of cobras. I have seen a lot of cobras, and fighting with cobras, each other, but run away so I can not.
现在印度有种眼镜蛇。
Todd: So, you’re not afraid of cobras?
对呀,是有很多眼镜蛇。我见过很多,还和它们打斗过,我还想和它们打斗来着,但是我跑了。
Nanju: No
所以说你不害怕眼镜蛇?
Todd: Like have you ever seen a cobra by your house?
不怕。
Nanju: Yeah, I have seen a lot of cobras, which is going to be 12 feet.
你在你房子边上见过眼镜蛇?
Todd: Really!
对呀,见过很多,大概有12英尺。
Nanju: Yeah, sure.
是嘛!
Todd: And you are not afraid?
对,是的!
Nanju: No, I will get some sticks and go through about from my home or something.
你就不害怕?
Todd: So you get a stick and you go and kill it?
不怕,我会找来几根棍子或一些类似的东西然后试探性地往前走。
Nanju: No, I won’t kill it. Killing of cobra is very illegal in India. Not legal, it’s like god, so we won’t.
你就拿根棍子往前走然后弄死它?
Todd: Sin. It’s a sin. Oh, wow.
不,我会弄死它的。在印度杀害眼镜蛇是违法的。它就像上帝一样,所以我们是不会杀害它们的。
Nanju: So we won’t kill that cobra or something.
是犯罪啊,天哪!
Todd: Wow, very fascinating. Thank you.
所以说我们是不会杀害眼镜蛇或其他的动物。
哇,很刺激啊。谢谢你。