夜生活 Night Life

Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax, have a drink and watch TV.

我们来谈谈晚上的活动吧。Trevor你晚上一般都做什么啊?




Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax, have a drink and watch TV.

我们来谈谈晚上的活动吧。Trevor你晚上一般都做什么啊?

Todd: OK. When do you usually get home at night?

下了班回家我喜欢放放松,喝杯茶再看看电视。

Trevor: About 7:00 or 7:30. About that time.

好的,通常你晚上都几点到家?

Todd: OK. How do you go home? Do you drive or take the train?

7点或7点半,大概就是那个时候。

Trevor: Oh, I take the train.

好。你都怎么回家啊?自己开车还是坐火车?

Todd: OK. And when do you go to bed?

哦坐火车。

Trevor: I’m usually about midnight.

好。那你都什么时候睡觉啊?

Todd: At midnight. That’s pretty late.

通常在半夜12点吧。

Trevor: Yeah, I’m pretty tired by then.

12点啊,太晚了。

Todd: OK. When do you wake up the next day?

的确,之后感觉好累。

Trevor: 6:30

恩,那第二天都几点起啊?

Todd: 6:30!

6点半。

Trevor: Exactly

6点半!

Todd: Wow! You only get six and a half hours sleep a night.

的确!

Trevor: That’s all I need.

哇!那你每天才睡6个半小时。

Todd: Man, you’re a strong guy! Um..how often do you look at the stars?

这就够了。

Trevor: Not so often but sometimes I can see them when I’m walking home. And sometimes the moon!

唉你可真够厉害的!恩那你通常多久看一次星星啊?

Todd: The moon. OK! Can you see the stars from your house?

不是很经常,但就在我走回家的时候偶尔会看看,而且有的时候看到的是月亮。

Trevor: Yeah!

月亮!好!从你们家能看到星星吗?

Todd: Nice. Is it cold at night where you live?

能啊!

Trevor: At the moment, yeah, but it is getting warmer, summer is approaching.

好啊,你住的那地儿晚上冷吗?

Todd: OK. And do you prefer the morning or the evening?

现在冷,不过夏天快到了,就要转暖了。

Trevor: I’m a morning person.

好,那你更喜欢白天还是晚上呢?

Todd: Oh, me, too. I’m the same. Last question, can you stay up all night?

我是个爱早起的人。

Trevor: If I have a good reason, but usually I get tired after midnight.

哦我也是。最后一个问题,你能整晚的熬夜吗?

Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. All right, thanks Trevor.

如果我有个足够好的理由,我会的。不过通常我都会熬到深夜。

Trevor: See you later!

好,我也是,谢谢你。

好,过会见!

文章目录
,

京ICP备15061610号-1  网站地图