-Peter, I have got Donnie Yen with me,
Peter 现在我要采访甄子丹了
playing Chirrut Imwe.
他饰演奇鲁·英威
I got it, we just had Alan Tudyk here,
我想说我们刚刚在这里采访了艾伦·图代克
and I said who had it harder?
我问他哪个角色更有难度呢
Donnie Yen blind, you’re on his list.
甄子丹饰演的盲人你在他的名单上
And he said Donnie Yen can do more blind than I can do.
然后他说甄子丹演的能比我演的更像盲人
-Well, it’s really very tough.
这真的是非常艰难的
I tell you it’s not just being blind,
我告诉你这不仅仅是失明
uhn, I’m acting blind.
呃我饰演盲人
It’s the contact lenses you put on isreally uncomfortable
而是当你戴上隐形眼镜那真的很不舒服
and you got, I got take them off every 20 minutes
然后你…我要每二十分钟就摘下它们
just to, just to, just to,
只是为了为了 为了
just to walk around.
只是为了能四处走动
-Because they like the full-size, right? But this is a. . .
因为它们好像是最大尺寸的是吧 但是这是一个…
-And it also is very blurry,
而且它也是非常模糊不清的
it’s not like just I can see very clearly.
它不是像我现在这样能看得非常清晰
So when I find, you gotta really, you got afeeling
因此当我发现时 你会真的 你有一种感觉
you can’t believe, you know,
你无法相信你知道
you gotta be safe at the same time, you know.
你同时会是安全的
-A lot of trust goes into fight scenes, I guess.
我想打斗场景需要一些信任
-Yeah, yeah.
是的没错
-But this is not the first time you’ve done something like this.
但这不是你第一次饰演这种角色了
You played a blind, a blind fighter and hero as well.
你饰演一个盲人,盲人战士同时也是个英雄
-Actually I haven’t.
实际上我并没有
-No, I thought you had.
不是吧我以为你饰演过
-No. This is the very first time I played a blind character,
真没有。这真的是我第一次扮演一个盲人的角色
so, at first I thought it was a lot easier
所以一开始我觉得它会容易得多
but then of course, you know,
但是之后,当然你知道的
I picked myself a bigger hole in for myself here.
我让自己掉进了一个更大的坑
-And I want to say, you know,
我想要说
looking at you at these are,
看着你在这些
these are some archetypes that we, we see in martial arts movies and action films like,
这些我们在武术电影和动作片中看到的电影原型
you know, we see the warrior monk,
你知道我们看到了战士僧侣
we see the blind swordsman.
我们看到了盲人武士
What’s different about that sort of character in
这类角色有什么不同
the Star Wars movie as opposed to some ofthe movies you’ve done in the past?
跟你在星球大战电影以及其他你所拍的电影相比
-One single thing.
就一件事
He gets to say the coolest line, in anymovie.
他说了这句最酷的台词对任何电影来说
“May the force be with you.”
“愿原力与你同在”
I mean, that how cool is that.
我的意思是说这多酷啊
Even though you can’t be that.
即使你不能做到那样
-Absolutely.
确实是这样
That’s amazing, man.
这是令人惊异的兄弟
Is there anything about your portrayal,
有任何关于你的写照
your portrayal of children that you’re particularly proud of?
在向你的孩子的描述中你最骄傲的地方
Something you’re like”yeah, man, I nailed that”.
一些像是”是的我终于做到了”
-I think being the first, I guess, Chinese actor
我认为,我猜想,作为第一位中国演员
in the whole Star Wars family and Star Wars Universe,
加入整个星战家族和星战宇宙
and I feel really, uh, honor, you know.
我感到真的呃 很自豪
Just being part of Star Wars itself, you know.
你知道仅仅是成为星球大战中的一部分
I’m, I’m finally a cool dad.
我终于是一位酷炫的爸爸了
And yeah, I can’t wait to see how with, how, how’s everybody’s respond, you know.
同时我也等不及要看到所有人的反应了
But I’m sure they’ll love it.
但我确定他们会喜爱它的
-You guys,
你们
you guys are pretty sure you’re gonna love it, right?
你们非常确定你们会喜欢这部电影的对吗
-Yeah.
是的
Donnie Yen, thank you so much for coming by.
甄子丹非常谢谢你能过来接受采访
Enjoy the movie, man.
享受这部电影吧兄弟
We got more for the red carpet here.
我们会在这里采访更多走红地毯的明星
So stay right with us.
所以千万不要走开
原文链接:http://dict.eudic.net/webting/videoplay/e387ea10-c5aa-11e6-a1ed-000c29ffef9b